Health Insurance is governed over all by the Department of Corporations, call (800) 400-0815 to lodge a complaint against the insurance company.

Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP):
This is a federally-funded State Department of Aging program to assist you with health insurance problems. Their web site can be found at