How Can I Report Disability Access Issues:

As the result of a lawsuit against CalTrans in 2009: For their lack of compliance in maintaining or even providing sidewalks along California highways, CDR won and CalTrans has a 30 year period to “fix” the problems.  This form is to help with that process and we encourage people to use this to report problems with disability access along California’s highways!

1.  Complete the online accessibility complaint form:
Go to, and provide the information requested.

2.  Contact the Statewide ADA Coordinator:
Alex Morales
California Department of Transportation, ADA Infrastructure Program – MS 36
1120 N Street, Room 4229
Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone Numbers are (916) 653-4913, toll free (866) 810-6346 (choose option 5 for ADA)
TTY: 711, or fax 916-654-3055
You can also email at

3. Contact your local district ADA Liaison:

Generated by wpDataTables

4.  Contact the consultant hired by Cal Trans to handle all ADA access complaints directly:
Telephone: (916) 653-4913, Fax: (916) 654-2973

5.  By interview:
Please call (916) 259-1825, and a representative will schedule an appointment at your location.